The Hyrell Online Hiring System is designed to push your jobs out to some of the top national and local Internet job boards. However, you can easily increase your applicant flow by leveraging your company’s social media community.
You’ve worked hard to build a vibrant online presence. Your online followers know your company, are often passionate about what you do, and appreciate your workplace culture. Therefore, your online community is a great place to find great employees for your company!
Social Posting on Twitter
Twitter is a fast paced social media network designed for short, quick communication with followers. As a company or brand, Twitter can be a great tool to engage your customers in conversation and receive short quick feedback.
An engaged Twitter audience is also a great way to quickly spread the word that your company is hiring.
To share one of your Hyrell job postings on Twitter:
- Go to your Hiring Center' Public Careers Page and search for your open position.
- Click to view the individual job posting and then click “Continue to Apply” which will take you into the actual job application.
- Copy the unique job posting URL from the browser search bar
- Shorten the link using a link shortening service (such as bit.ly)
- Write a short “We’re Hiring!” message and tweet it (along with the shortened job posting URL). Make sure to include hashtags (#) for your city and type of job so that your tweet can be searched for by job seekers.
You can also encourage your employees to retweet your job posting so that you can also leverage their follower network.